|Size (L x W x H)||25 cm x 22 cm x 22 cm|
Malaysia Starting from RM9.00
- Connect the cord to the wall socket. A neon lamp will light up,indicating supply of electric current to the roti maker. Wait till the light automatically goes off. The unit is now ready for use. The temperature will be automatically maintained by the thermostat, and the light will glow accordingly.
- If needed, use oil only when the Roti Khakaraa Maker is hot and ready for use. Ensure the oil left on the surface on both plates is wiped out by a damp cloth, while the machine is hot.
- Prepare the dough of about an inch in diameter. Flatten the balls slightly. Place a dough ball slightly away from center towards back of the bottom plate.
- Close the upper plate and gently press down the handle. Open the upper plate after a few seconds. The dough has been rolled in to the shape of a Roti.
- Brand New
- Model Single Light
- Type Roti Maker
- Technical Specifications
- Power : 875 Watt
- Hot Plate Diameter Size : 20cm
- Warranty : 6 MONTHS Local Supplier warranty